New Belgium Abbey
New Belgium Abbey has been produced since 1991 making it one of the brewery's oldest beers. It pours a darker amber color with a thin white head that lingers. It has a sweet, earthy flavor and the bready malt taste that is the signature of most New Belgium beers. This has flavors of caramel, figs, belgian yeast and burnt sugar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity