New Belgium Abbey
New Belgium Abbey has been produced since 1991 making it one of the brewery's oldest beers. It pours a darker amber color with a thin white head that lingers. It has a sweet, earthy flavor and the bready malt taste that is the signature of most New Belgium beers. This has flavors of caramel, figs, belgian yeast and burnt sugar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity