New Belgium Abbey
New Belgium Abbey has been produced since 1991 making it one of the brewery's oldest beers. It pours a darker amber color with a thin white head that lingers. It has a sweet, earthy flavor and the bready malt taste that is the signature of most New Belgium beers. This has flavors of caramel, figs, belgian yeast and burnt sugar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Double IPA. 32 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity