New Belgium Abbey
New Belgium Abbey has been produced since 1991 making it one of the brewery's oldest beers. It pours a darker amber color with a thin white head that lingers. It has a sweet, earthy flavor and the bready malt taste that is the signature of most New Belgium beers. This has flavors of caramel, figs, belgian yeast and burnt sugar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 17 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity