New Belgium Abbey
New Belgium Abbey has been produced since 1991 making it one of the brewery's oldest beers. It pours a darker amber color with a thin white head that lingers. It has a sweet, earthy flavor and the bready malt taste that is the signature of most New Belgium beers. This has flavors of caramel, figs, belgian yeast and burnt sugar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 15 minutes ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity