New Belgium Abbey
New Belgium Abbey has been produced since 1991 making it one of the brewery's oldest beers. It pours a darker amber color with a thin white head that lingers. It has a sweet, earthy flavor and the bready malt taste that is the signature of most New Belgium beers. This has flavors of caramel, figs, belgian yeast and burnt sugar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 33 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity