Ad Astra pours a murky dark brown with a robust white head that settles to a thin ring with thick lacing. The aroma is salted caramel with a little skunkiness mixed with a barley spent mash sweetness. It starts smoky in flavor and moves through some subtle caramel sweetness, with something borderlining on floral going on. It's very salty which goes surprisingly well with the wee heavy style, and also helps mask the alcohol with the slight sweet. It's medium to full bodied with a biting carbonation. It finishes with a lingering salty syrup aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 43 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity