In honor of what would have been Tom Petty's 70th birthday this week, today's beer is Petty Hazy IPA from 2Toms Brewing in Fort Wayne, IN. It pours a deep gold/light amber colored hazy beer with a substantial amount of foamy white head. The aroma is a combination of citrus and stone fruit (peach, apricot and nectarine). The taste focuses more on the citrus and retains just a hint of the sweet fruit flavors. The citra and galaxy hops blend well to create a flavorful hop bitterness that balances out the taste. It appears we are at the end of this beer's run. But with the great taste and the great sentiment, its return is all but guaranteed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity