Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It's a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we'd be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 13 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity