Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 37 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity