Orange Blossom Blonde Ale pours a dark blonde color with maybe a fingernail of head that totally disappears immediately. The aroma is sweet orange blossom, like straight from the tree. Taste follows the nose with a nice citrusy floral flavor mixed with honey. There's a very slight orange pith in the mix that helps tone down the sweetness. The mouthfeel is light and has fairly low carbonation. If you're looking for a sweeter ale, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 20 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity