The Hop Concept Mosaic & Eureka IPA is a dark golden color with thin white head with strong lacing. It has a fresh piney hop aroma, the mosaic hops are quite noticeable. The taste follows the aroma with a pine hop flavor with a touch of citrus, lemon and grapefruit. It has a dry mouthfeel on the aftertaste with a bitterness that is very pleasant for someone who enjoys a hop or two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 27 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity