Bright orange to pale amber color. One finger of white foamy head. Aroma fits the name, with both citrus and pine clearly identifiable. Taste is hop forward, with orange, lemon, and tangerine citrus, along with resinous pine on the back-end. Malts are secondary here, but the pale malt provides a bready base that allows the hops to shine. Medium body with a crisp mouthfeel. The finish has a small amount of grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really nice West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 27 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 58 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA