Bright orange to pale amber color. One finger of white foamy head. Aroma fits the name, with both citrus and pine clearly identifiable. Taste is hop forward, with orange, lemon, and tangerine citrus, along with resinous pine on the back-end. Malts are secondary here, but the pale malt provides a bready base that allows the hops to shine. Medium body with a crisp mouthfeel. The finish has a small amount of grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really nice West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity