Morimoto Hazelnut Signature Ale
This beer is also marketed under Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. It pours a reddish brown with thin, white head that disappears quickly. It smells nutty, but not specifically hazelnuts. The mouthfeel was slightly watery and light, and the nuttiness was also subdued. It's malty, slightly sweet, and finishes with a hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 58 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity