Morimoto Hazelnut Signature Ale
This beer is also marketed under Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. It pours a reddish brown with thin, white head that disappears quickly. It smells nutty, but not specifically hazelnuts. The mouthfeel was slightly watery and light, and the nuttiness was also subdued. It's malty, slightly sweet, and finishes with a hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. Less than a minute ago.
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 52 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity