Marionberry Braggot pours a reddish brown color and gives off a fresh berry aroma that lingers throughout the experience. Your first sip will introduce a distinct marionberry sweetness, similar to that of a blueberry. Considering the high alcohol content of this beer, it is surprisingly drinkable due to the balance of the fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 35 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity