This Pale Ale pours an orange copper color with lots of visible sediment that floats throughout the beer before settling to the bottom. Just based the aroma, this qualifies as a Strange Brew as it smells incredibly different from pretty much any other beer that we've tried. Fruity and flowery with apricot and chamomile, but also honey in the aroma. The taste is well balanced between the malt and hops, but there are so many other flavors that really make this unique. The chamomile hits you right off the bat, and the apricot is a little more reserved but still very established. We also picked up on chai, raspberry, and boysenberry. Lots of honey flavors, especially on the back end, but it's not a sweet beer. Exactly as advertised, this Strange Brew sounds interesting and the flavor does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Fernprost. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sweet Ride. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Diamond Dust. 6 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 44 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 56 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- More Latest Activity