This Pale Ale pours an orange copper color with lots of visible sediment that floats throughout the beer before settling to the bottom. Just based the aroma, this qualifies as a Strange Brew as it smells incredibly different from pretty much any other beer that we've tried. Fruity and flowery with apricot and chamomile, but also honey in the aroma. The taste is well balanced between the malt and hops, but there are so many other flavors that really make this unique. The chamomile hits you right off the bat, and the apricot is a little more reserved but still very established. We also picked up on chai, raspberry, and boysenberry. Lots of honey flavors, especially on the back end, but it's not a sweet beer. Exactly as advertised, this Strange Brew sounds interesting and the flavor does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gyroscope. 30 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag II. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity