This Pale Ale pours an orange copper color with lots of visible sediment that floats throughout the beer before settling to the bottom. Just based the aroma, this qualifies as a Strange Brew as it smells incredibly different from pretty much any other beer that we've tried. Fruity and flowery with apricot and chamomile, but also honey in the aroma. The taste is well balanced between the malt and hops, but there are so many other flavors that really make this unique. The chamomile hits you right off the bat, and the apricot is a little more reserved but still very established. We also picked up on chai, raspberry, and boysenberry. Lots of honey flavors, especially on the back end, but it's not a sweet beer. Exactly as advertised, this Strange Brew sounds interesting and the flavor does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 minutes ago
- plarson listened to What's My Name Again?. 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart