Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 35 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity