The name Mango Magnifico sounds like a nice fruit beer with a big mango punch. If you don't read the small print "con calor" (with heat), then you could be in for a rude awakening when the habanero pepper hits you in the aftertaste. The beer pours a dark golden color with an orange hue and two fingers of white head. The aroma is very sweet with mango, slight pepper, and some white wine characteristics. The flavor has a ton of candy-like mango to the point of overwhelming sweetness, but it does mask the 10% alcohol. Then a wave of habanero kicks in with a medium amount of heat (for a beer). This is an intense beer that definitely lives up to its name, but watch out for the heat!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity