The name Mango Magnifico sounds like a nice fruit beer with a big mango punch. If you don't read the small print "con calor" (with heat), then you could be in for a rude awakening when the habanero pepper hits you in the aftertaste. The beer pours a dark golden color with an orange hue and two fingers of white head. The aroma is very sweet with mango, slight pepper, and some white wine characteristics. The flavor has a ton of candy-like mango to the point of overwhelming sweetness, but it does mask the 10% alcohol. Then a wave of habanero kicks in with a medium amount of heat (for a beer). This is an intense beer that definitely lives up to its name, but watch out for the heat!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 15 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA