Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 23 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity