Pours a murky or turbid, golden orange color. There is a sizeable head, off-white, with a bubbly and frothy structure. Aroma is strong and a little boozy, with lots of dank, tropical fruit and stone fruit. We get the same feeling with the taste, as you expect a lot of alcohol at 8.4%, but this tastes stronger, drinking almost like a Triple IPA. Hops are super juicy and nectarous, with mango, papaya, pineapple, peach, and apricot. Fairly sweet malts, which have to support a ton of hops. Juicy, sticky mouthfeel and full bodied with a smooth but boozy finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity