Color is light yellow straw, soft and cloudy. White, creamy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Fantastically aromatic with huge amounts of citrus. Taste is bright and juicy. Lots of hop flavors right off the bat, especially orange, lemon, lime, mango, and papaya. Soft, flaky malts give it a nice balance, and there’s a touch of grapefruit bitterness on the back-end. The mouthfeel is creamy smooth and delicate with a light to medium body. Full of flavor from start to finish, this hazy IPA is real nice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Steal This Can. 27 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity