Color is light yellow straw, soft and cloudy. White, creamy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Fantastically aromatic with huge amounts of citrus. Taste is bright and juicy. Lots of hop flavors right off the bat, especially orange, lemon, lime, mango, and papaya. Soft, flaky malts give it a nice balance, and there’s a touch of grapefruit bitterness on the back-end. The mouthfeel is creamy smooth and delicate with a light to medium body. Full of flavor from start to finish, this hazy IPA is real nice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 18 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity