Golden color, mostly clear with a light haze to it. Two fingers of quickly disappearing, white, bubbly head. Big aroma, with lots of wheat and Belgian-style spices. Smooth flavor with excellent balance between the dry, refreshing grains, and citrusy hop goodness. There’s coriander and orange zest, but the spices are fairly subtle. The one thing that is noticeable from start to finish is the Belgian-yeast flavor, which is spot on. Mouthfeel is crisp and thirst quenching. On the lighter side for a Belgian-style ale at only 5.4%, but this is one fantastic beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 54 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity