Color is dark brown, nearly black, with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. The head sticks around for a long time, and leaves just a bit of lacing on the glass. The aroma is intense, with huge amounts of chocolate. Taste is similar, and the chocolate has more of a bittersweet flavor, not a sugary or sweet chocolate taste. But it still reminds us of German Chocolate Cake. Malt-forward with dark bread and black coffee notes. Mouthfeel is dry and chewy, with a medium to full body and light carbonation. The 9% is well contained, and the finish is dry but silky smooth. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 36 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity