Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA
Lizard's Mouth is a surprisingly light color for a beer that weighs in at a hefty 9%. The flavor is very tropical - lots of guava, passionfruit, and mango. It's loaded with hops but still maintains a solid sweet malt profile. This is an incredibly smooth Imperial IPA and is pretty reserved with the bitterness. This is easily one of the best from Figueroa Mountain and is up there with some of the best DIPAs around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for PranQster. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity