Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA
Lizard's Mouth is a surprisingly light color for a beer that weighs in at a hefty 9%. The flavor is very tropical - lots of guava, passionfruit, and mango. It's loaded with hops but still maintains a solid sweet malt profile. This is an incredibly smooth Imperial IPA and is pretty reserved with the bitterness. This is easily one of the best from Figueroa Mountain and is up there with some of the best DIPAs around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 17 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity