Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA
Lizard's Mouth is a surprisingly light color for a beer that weighs in at a hefty 9%. The flavor is very tropical - lots of guava, passionfruit, and mango. It's loaded with hops but still maintains a solid sweet malt profile. This is an incredibly smooth Imperial IPA and is pretty reserved with the bitterness. This is easily one of the best from Figueroa Mountain and is up there with some of the best DIPAs around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 42 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pale to the King. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity