Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA
Lizard's Mouth is a surprisingly light color for a beer that weighs in at a hefty 9%. The flavor is very tropical - lots of guava, passionfruit, and mango. It's loaded with hops but still maintains a solid sweet malt profile. This is an incredibly smooth Imperial IPA and is pretty reserved with the bitterness. This is easily one of the best from Figueroa Mountain and is up there with some of the best DIPAs around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 47 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity