Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA
Lizard's Mouth is a surprisingly light color for a beer that weighs in at a hefty 9%. The flavor is very tropical - lots of guava, passionfruit, and mango. It's loaded with hops but still maintains a solid sweet malt profile. This is an incredibly smooth Imperial IPA and is pretty reserved with the bitterness. This is easily one of the best from Figueroa Mountain and is up there with some of the best DIPAs around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 24 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity