Appearance is very clear, golden amber, with a finger of white, pillowy head that thins pretty quickly but leaves a nice lacing on the glass. Sour aroma of Brettanomyces and fruit. On the taste, there's a pleasant, funky tartness that is much less sour than we would have anticipated from the aroma. You can definitely taste the Brett though, along with lots of oak barrel flavors. Fruit flavors of apple, pear, and white grape plus a honey-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and acidic. Light bodied but plenty of alcohol kick at 9%. This is a high quality, super tasty take on a sour, Brett-forward Belgian-style Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity