Appearance is very clear, golden amber, with a finger of white, pillowy head that thins pretty quickly but leaves a nice lacing on the glass. Sour aroma of Brettanomyces and fruit. On the taste, there's a pleasant, funky tartness that is much less sour than we would have anticipated from the aroma. You can definitely taste the Brett though, along with lots of oak barrel flavors. Fruit flavors of apple, pear, and white grape plus a honey-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and acidic. Light bodied but plenty of alcohol kick at 9%. This is a high quality, super tasty take on a sour, Brett-forward Belgian-style Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 27 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity