Appearance is very clear, golden amber, with a finger of white, pillowy head that thins pretty quickly but leaves a nice lacing on the glass. Sour aroma of Brettanomyces and fruit. On the taste, there's a pleasant, funky tartness that is much less sour than we would have anticipated from the aroma. You can definitely taste the Brett though, along with lots of oak barrel flavors. Fruit flavors of apple, pear, and white grape plus a honey-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and acidic. Light bodied but plenty of alcohol kick at 9%. This is a high quality, super tasty take on a sour, Brett-forward Belgian-style Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 35 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity