Color is deep gold and very transparent. One and a half fingers of white, creamy head. Nose is hoppy and dank, with citrus and pine. The taste is similar, with resinous pine along with orange and lime citrus. Medium bitterness, with a very West Coast IPA style in play. Pale malt backbone with dry, bready flavors and a touch of honey sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. The finish is long lasting, with grapefruit bitterness. Solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 20 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity