Inspired by the Danish-themed town of Solvang, nearby the brewery, this Danish-themed Red Ale offers a little malty European styling to what is usually a hoppy affair in California. It pours a light brown color with red highlights and almost no head to speak of. The aroma features toasted malts with rye and brown sugar. The flavors feature sweet caramel malts and an almond nuttiness, with a touch of smoke. The earthy hops balance out the sweetness in this beer well. This style is less popular than it used to be, but this offering brings that trend into question.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 11 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity