Pours a deep gold color, hazy but not murky or turbid. One finger of white, soapy head. Strong hop aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste has hoppy flavors of peach, cantaloupe, orange, mango, and pineapple. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy mouthfeel and medium body. Very mild bitterness. Finishes smooth, satisfying, and easy drinking, which seems to be the point with this beer. Overall a solid Hazy IPA from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 52 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity