Color is a bit hazy, golden amber with a two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Nice retention and plentiful lacing all over the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma of berry, citrus, and tropical fruit. Taste is hop forward with similar flavors to the aroma, but also tea leaves and resinous pine. Malts are pretty bold too, which helps with the overall balance. There's a bready feel, coupled with caramel malt for a mild sweetness. Well carbonated and medium to full-bodied. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy and the bitterness is spot on - really reminiscent of Double IPAs before the entire Northeast-style craze. Another well done beer from the Leo v. Ursus series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 42 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to 100th Episode!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity