This is a classic IPA that doesn't pull any punches. On the pour it is golden red in color and lightly carbonated. It has a bold flavor and a fair amount of bitterness but remains smooth and easy to drink. We give it a 7 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. If you enjoy a strong IPA, this is definitely one to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 25 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity