This is a classic IPA that doesn't pull any punches. On the pour it is golden red in color and lightly carbonated. It has a bold flavor and a fair amount of bitterness but remains smooth and easy to drink. We give it a 7 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. If you enjoy a strong IPA, this is definitely one to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 18 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity