This is a classic IPA that doesn't pull any punches. On the pour it is golden red in color and lightly carbonated. It has a bold flavor and a fair amount of bitterness but remains smooth and easy to drink. We give it a 7 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. If you enjoy a strong IPA, this is definitely one to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 45 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity