This is a classic IPA that doesn't pull any punches. On the pour it is golden red in color and lightly carbonated. It has a bold flavor and a fair amount of bitterness but remains smooth and easy to drink. We give it a 7 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. If you enjoy a strong IPA, this is definitely one to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 10 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity