Lagunitas Pils is golden amber in color with an average amount of head for a pilsner. It has a very dry, robust flavor for a beer of this type and almost no sweetness. It has a fair amount of spicy bitterness in the aftertaste that lingers deliciously. Another great offering from Lagunitas.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity