La Terrible is a dark brown and cloudy beer that lets no light through. It has a thin light brown head and the aroma of prunes and buttered bread. Dark fruits dominate the flavor of this beer with strong notes of fig, prune, raisins and Belgian yeast. There is a sweet bread characterisic as well that mixes with the burnt malts to give it an overall malt backbone. The mouthfeel is medium bodied and the aftertaste leaves you with a touch of sweetness. This may not be the most well balanced Belgian ale in the world (that'd be hard to do), but it's not Terrible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 30 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity