One of the very few tea-infused beers we have tried, Japanese Green Tea IPA is brewed by Stone in collaboration with the brewmasters from Baird Brewing Company in Japan and Ishii Brewing Company in Guam. This is a lighter tasting IPA with, as you would expect, a fair amount of tea flavor. It is surprisingly drinkable for having over 10% alcohol. Sometimes a strange pairing ends up too strange to be enjoyed, but the green tea qualities actually complement the hoppiness in this beer making for a refreshing change-of-pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 39 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity