Beautiful, tomato red color with a pinkish white head that thins fairly quickly. Murky, non-transparent appearance. Mild berry aroma that is somewhat muted. But the taste is not muted, with lots of strawberry and raspberry along with other fruit that is harder to distinguish. Maybe some tropical fruit, but it’s mostly berry focused. Very juicy but not too tart. Jammy is a really appropriate name for this beer, with a mouthfeel like fruit puree, good carbonation, and a light to medium body. We enjoyed this fruited sour just like every beer we’ve had from Great Notion.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity