This seasonal offering from Einstok only comes around in the wintertime, but it could just as well be available year-round, due to the lack of wintery spices. It has a strong malty smell, with a little caramel sweetness. It pours an amber-red but is crystal clear. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is perfect. Einstok has made this a malty beer with slight hints of caramel, even slighter hints of cocoa and a quick, fleeting aftertaste that makes for a mellow finish. It's a balanced and clean tasting beer that's perfect for an all-day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 41 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity