Pours an extremely transparent, golden yellow color with a white, fizzy head that disappears quickly. Visible tiny carbonation bubbles rise up through the beer. Intense aroma of fruit and funk, with clear signs of barrel aging. Taste is super smooth right off the bat. There are ripe fruit flavors of green apple, grapes, and stone fruit, maybe peaches. But there's also some funky yeast flavors, and lots of barrel-aged oak notes. Slightly tart but also with a noticeable sweetness on the back-end. Complex with a variety of flavors. Mouthfeel is refreshing and crisp. This is a nice tasting Wild Ale from Athens, Georgia.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 30 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity