Pours an extremely transparent, golden yellow color with a white, fizzy head that disappears quickly. Visible tiny carbonation bubbles rise up through the beer. Intense aroma of fruit and funk, with clear signs of barrel aging. Taste is super smooth right off the bat. There are ripe fruit flavors of green apple, grapes, and stone fruit, maybe peaches. But there's also some funky yeast flavors, and lots of barrel-aged oak notes. Slightly tart but also with a noticeable sweetness on the back-end. Complex with a variety of flavors. Mouthfeel is refreshing and crisp. This is a nice tasting Wild Ale from Athens, Georgia.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity