Pours an extremely transparent, golden yellow color with a white, fizzy head that disappears quickly. Visible tiny carbonation bubbles rise up through the beer. Intense aroma of fruit and funk, with clear signs of barrel aging. Taste is super smooth right off the bat. There are ripe fruit flavors of green apple, grapes, and stone fruit, maybe peaches. But there's also some funky yeast flavors, and lots of barrel-aged oak notes. Slightly tart but also with a noticeable sweetness on the back-end. Complex with a variety of flavors. Mouthfeel is refreshing and crisp. This is a nice tasting Wild Ale from Athens, Georgia.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 24 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity