Hubert just won Gold at GABF and it's easy to understand why. Golden color, pretty clear but not completely transparent. Head is white and foamy with nice retention and lacing. Aroma draws you in with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is fresh, dank, and hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale. Melon, citrus, and pine flavors. Malts are bready with a bit of sweetness and provide a supportive backbone to let the hops shine. Light to medium bodied, crisp, with a dry mouthfeel. Perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness on the finish. This is a delicious Pale Ale worthy of the hype.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity