Hopster Pot pours a cloudy color that is dark orange or light amber with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and resinous, with nectarine, apricot, mango, and papaya. Just a bit of sweetness with little to no bitterness. Soft malts, and a mouthfeel that is slick and oily, with slightly dry carbonation. This is a solid hazy IPA that has some similarities to the Northeast-style hazy IPAs, but also offers a San Diego twist with the slick mouthfeel and dry texture.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity