Hopster Pot pours a cloudy color that is dark orange or light amber with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and resinous, with nectarine, apricot, mango, and papaya. Just a bit of sweetness with little to no bitterness. Soft malts, and a mouthfeel that is slick and oily, with slightly dry carbonation. This is a solid hazy IPA that has some similarities to the Northeast-style hazy IPAs, but also offers a San Diego twist with the slick mouthfeel and dry texture.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 6 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity