Color is hazy, deep gold to light amber. One finger of off-white, frothy head with short retention but some lacing on the glass. Fragrant aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is hop-forward and juicy with similar fruit flavors. Mango, guava, peach, nectarine, and citrus. Soft, supportive malts that let the hops shine. Mouthfeel is silky and juicy with above average carbonation. Dry in the finish, creating a lingering flavor of hoppy goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity