The Baroness pours dark brown to black with a thin, off white head that disappears almost instantly. The aroma is of molasses and toasty malts. The first sip is surprising because of how light bodied it is for how much flavor comes through. There's a complexity starting with malt powder, vanilla, maple, and bourbon. Oatmeal comes through with roasted barley and very slight sweetness. Dark chocolate comes through but very subtly. It finishes light but the flavors linger.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Sticky Fingers Wet Hop IIPA. 34 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mutiny. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Whale Bay. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Blue. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity