The Baroness pours dark brown to black with a thin, off white head that disappears almost instantly. The aroma is of molasses and toasty malts. The first sip is surprising because of how light bodied it is for how much flavor comes through. There's a complexity starting with malt powder, vanilla, maple, and bourbon. Oatmeal comes through with roasted barley and very slight sweetness. Dark chocolate comes through but very subtly. It finishes light but the flavors linger.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 22 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 46 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Sunshine City. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Norman. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Founders. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity