Big Boots To Fill pours a dark golden color with a one finger white head that creates a lasting lacing on the glass but otherwise disappears. Aroma is sweet and almost jellybean like, with some lemon and grapefruit and subtle hop. It's surprisingly wheaty and piney tasting when we thought it would be more citrus forward. It seems to have a strong malt backbone that shines through with pine bringing up the rear. It's sweet but balanced with some hop bitterness. The mouthfeel is a bit thick and syrupy. It finishes dry with a lingering pine hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 24 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity