Big Boots To Fill pours a dark golden color with a one finger white head that creates a lasting lacing on the glass but otherwise disappears. Aroma is sweet and almost jellybean like, with some lemon and grapefruit and subtle hop. It's surprisingly wheaty and piney tasting when we thought it would be more citrus forward. It seems to have a strong malt backbone that shines through with pine bringing up the rear. It's sweet but balanced with some hop bitterness. The mouthfeel is a bit thick and syrupy. It finishes dry with a lingering pine hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity