Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale
On the pour, Holy Grail Ale is a nice copper color with a fruity aroma. It is not as fruity tasting as you might expect but it has an initial sweetness that is well balanced with the bitterness in the aftertaste. There was only a hint of the burning witches, but it's a nice added touch. Off you go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 20 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity