Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale
On the pour, Holy Grail Ale is a nice copper color with a fruity aroma. It is not as fruity tasting as you might expect but it has an initial sweetness that is well balanced with the bitterness in the aftertaste. There was only a hint of the burning witches, but it's a nice added touch. Off you go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 43 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity