Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale
On the pour, Holy Grail Ale is a nice copper color with a fruity aroma. It is not as fruity tasting as you might expect but it has an initial sweetness that is well balanced with the bitterness in the aftertaste. There was only a hint of the burning witches, but it's a nice added touch. Off you go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Single Hop IPA. 43 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other added a rating for Belhaven. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Incarnation IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity