Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale
On the pour, Holy Grail Ale is a nice copper color with a fruity aroma. It is not as fruity tasting as you might expect but it has an initial sweetness that is well balanced with the bitterness in the aftertaste. There was only a hint of the burning witches, but it's a nice added touch. Off you go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity