Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale
On the pour, Holy Grail Ale is a nice copper color with a fruity aroma. It is not as fruity tasting as you might expect but it has an initial sweetness that is well balanced with the bitterness in the aftertaste. There was only a hint of the burning witches, but it's a nice added touch. Off you go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 29 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity