Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 9 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA