Newcastle is the definition of a brown ale. It is a great pub brew and has that has a lot of traditional British qualities. It's a little on the sweet side and is very smooth and drinkable. The good thing about Newcastle is that it is sold just about everywhere. So if you need a beer that's a little darker and more exotic than your standard lager, this is never a bad selection.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 23 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity