Sleigh'r is a cloudy, dark brown-colored ale with a sweet, yeasty aroma with hints of raisins and nutmeg. The taste is nutty with darker toffee malt flavors followed up with some dark fruit overtones. There are also some smoky hints of tobacco and leather which add to the complexity. The mouthfeel is light for a 7.2% beer and it finishes dry. This style of beer is not very common and it is a refreshing change of pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity