Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with two fingers of white, foamy head that lasts for an extended amount of time. Tart, sour aroma with lots of fruit. The taste is fantastic. Guava is the most distinguishable flavor, but we also get the pineapple and orange. Less sour in the taste than you’d expect from the aroma, but that is fine with us. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing, with ample, tingly carbonation. Finish is long and satisfying, with a pleasant tartness and more of the guava. This is our first beer from Ambitious Ales and we’ll be on the lookout for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity