Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with two fingers of white, foamy head that lasts for an extended amount of time. Tart, sour aroma with lots of fruit. The taste is fantastic. Guava is the most distinguishable flavor, but we also get the pineapple and orange. Less sour in the taste than you’d expect from the aroma, but that is fine with us. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing, with ample, tingly carbonation. Finish is long and satisfying, with a pleasant tartness and more of the guava. This is our first beer from Ambitious Ales and we’ll be on the lookout for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity