Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with two fingers of white, foamy head that lasts for an extended amount of time. Tart, sour aroma with lots of fruit. The taste is fantastic. Guava is the most distinguishable flavor, but we also get the pineapple and orange. Less sour in the taste than you’d expect from the aroma, but that is fine with us. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing, with ample, tingly carbonation. Finish is long and satisfying, with a pleasant tartness and more of the guava. This is our first beer from Ambitious Ales and we’ll be on the lookout for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity