Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with two fingers of white, foamy head that lasts for an extended amount of time. Tart, sour aroma with lots of fruit. The taste is fantastic. Guava is the most distinguishable flavor, but we also get the pineapple and orange. Less sour in the taste than you’d expect from the aroma, but that is fine with us. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing, with ample, tingly carbonation. Finish is long and satisfying, with a pleasant tartness and more of the guava. This is our first beer from Ambitious Ales and we’ll be on the lookout for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap