This is a good rendition of a British brown ale because of the intense nutty flavor. There are distinct coffee and hazelnut flavors that are more noticeable than you'll find in most brown ales. It has a bit of a burnt flavor, some hops, a little bitterness, and not an overwhelming sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 19 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity