A bountiful variety of hops provides a flavorful and fairly intense Double IPA. As described on the bottle label, this beer has a pungency that some will like, and some will find overpowering. For those who like a DIPA that keeps on punching your taste buds in the mouth, this beer will not disappoint. Its citrus and floral notes make it tasty and definitely a DIPA that should not be overlooked.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 36 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity