Gravity Check is a session IPA with a crisp, hop aroma. The aroma is more dank and fresh smelling than most session IPAs, probably from some Mosaic. Color is a little cloudy, pale yellow with a thin head. The taste is juicy with melon, citrus, and tropical fruit. Basically no bitterness, and the finish is dry and peppery. Light bodied and flavorful, Kern River just makes solid beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for LaGrave. 6 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity