Gravity Check is a session IPA with a crisp, hop aroma. The aroma is more dank and fresh smelling than most session IPAs, probably from some Mosaic. Color is a little cloudy, pale yellow with a thin head. The taste is juicy with melon, citrus, and tropical fruit. Basically no bitterness, and the finish is dry and peppery. Light bodied and flavorful, Kern River just makes solid beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 27 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity