Gravity Check is a session IPA with a crisp, hop aroma. The aroma is more dank and fresh smelling than most session IPAs, probably from some Mosaic. Color is a little cloudy, pale yellow with a thin head. The taste is juicy with melon, citrus, and tropical fruit. Basically no bitterness, and the finish is dry and peppery. Light bodied and flavorful, Kern River just makes solid beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity