Gravity Check is a session IPA with a crisp, hop aroma. The aroma is more dank and fresh smelling than most session IPAs, probably from some Mosaic. Color is a little cloudy, pale yellow with a thin head. The taste is juicy with melon, citrus, and tropical fruit. Basically no bitterness, and the finish is dry and peppery. Light bodied and flavorful, Kern River just makes solid beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 16 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 52 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity