Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown
Pours a reddish copper with little to no head. The aroma is of young fermented grapes with a little sour funk. The first sip doesn't yield as much sour as the aroma would lead you to believe it has. There are strong hints of robust red wines in the taste that give this beer tremendous depth and complexity. The more sips taken builds the tartness up to a mild sourness that's pleasant but not overpowering. It's oaky and earthy with hints of Cabernet and cherry that's barely distinguishable. It finishes ever so slightly dry. What's notable here is that at 8.4% ABV, it's incredibly smooth and not overly sweet. The combination of light carbonation and tartness make this brew taste like a high quality crafted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 minute ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity