Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown
Pours a reddish copper with little to no head. The aroma is of young fermented grapes with a little sour funk. The first sip doesn't yield as much sour as the aroma would lead you to believe it has. There are strong hints of robust red wines in the taste that give this beer tremendous depth and complexity. The more sips taken builds the tartness up to a mild sourness that's pleasant but not overpowering. It's oaky and earthy with hints of Cabernet and cherry that's barely distinguishable. It finishes ever so slightly dry. What's notable here is that at 8.4% ABV, it's incredibly smooth and not overly sweet. The combination of light carbonation and tartness make this brew taste like a high quality crafted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Noel 2017. 9 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 36 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 52 minutes ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity