Bitch Creek is a dark reddish brown with almost no head when poured. It is has some fruity sweetness on the initial taste but is immediately overtaken with a dark malt flavor finishing with well-balanced bitterness in the aftertaste. This is quite simply a bold beer with a great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 24 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity