Pours a pitch-black color with a head that is thick and creamy at first, and then fades to a slick, long lasting film with a ton of sticky lacing. Aroma of coffee and vanilla draws you in. Taste is bold and complex, with coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, and roasted malt flavors. There are also some wood and toasted oak notes. Hops seem earthy and piney. Mouthfeel is both oily and creamy, slightly viscous, with a medium to full body. Finish has a subtle yet noticeable sweet dark chocolate flavor. This is a complex beer and perfect for enjoying next to a campfire.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 22 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity