Pours a pitch-black color with a head that is thick and creamy at first, and then fades to a slick, long lasting film with a ton of sticky lacing. Aroma of coffee and vanilla draws you in. Taste is bold and complex, with coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, and roasted malt flavors. There are also some wood and toasted oak notes. Hops seem earthy and piney. Mouthfeel is both oily and creamy, slightly viscous, with a medium to full body. Finish has a subtle yet noticeable sweet dark chocolate flavor. This is a complex beer and perfect for enjoying next to a campfire.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity