Pours a pitch-black color with a head that is thick and creamy at first, and then fades to a slick, long lasting film with a ton of sticky lacing. Aroma of coffee and vanilla draws you in. Taste is bold and complex, with coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, and roasted malt flavors. There are also some wood and toasted oak notes. Hops seem earthy and piney. Mouthfeel is both oily and creamy, slightly viscous, with a medium to full body. Finish has a subtle yet noticeable sweet dark chocolate flavor. This is a complex beer and perfect for enjoying next to a campfire.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 10 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA