Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 31 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allegro Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity