Zero Buttons pours a crystal clear, golden color. Foamy white head and an aroma that is fresh and dank with some resinous notes. Taste is incredible - just what we want in a West Coast Style IPA. Easy on the malts and hoppy with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Medium body with low bitterness but just enough to remind you that it's an IPA. Nice mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Finishes smooth with a lingering, slightly bitter but also slightly sweet grapefruit flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 30 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity