Color is soft golden straw, very hazy, with a solid finger of white, soapy head. Intense, hoppy and dank aroma. Incredible taste that is juicy but not sweet, with hop flavors of mango, papaya, orange, and nectarine. Malts are certainly not the focus here, but there’s a doughy, bready backbone that helps to balance all the hops flavors. Medium body with a powdery, soft mouthfeel. Easy drinking for a 9% Double IPA. Another reason for us to do a beercation to North Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity